[BUG][FIX] KeyboardMorphForInput button layout problem in 3.1alpha

Martin McClure martin at hand2mouse.com
Mon Jul 16 05:48:20 UTC 2001

The button layout of KeyboardMorphForInputs has gotten messed up
somewhere along the line.

One way to reproduce the bug:

In a 3.1 alpha image with changes through 4173 (and probably older
images, I didn't check),
* Enter the project "Fun With Music."
* Click in a corner of the PianoRollScoreMorph to bring up a menu
* Select the last menu item, "add keyboard."

This will open a new KeyboardMorphForInput.
Note that the button alignment trails off dramatically to the right.

The attached change set is a trivial fix that restores what seems to
be the author's original intent.

I ran into some other problems with this morph, it doesn't look like
the chord button was ever implemented and the del button doesn't work
properly as a backspace when entering notes, but I'm not going to
look into fixing those right now as I'm mostly mucking around in
graphics stuff.

-Martin