new in list + question

STEMax webmaster at webmaestria.com
Tue Jul 17 12:03:57 UTC 2001

				hello,

	First of all, I would like to greet everyone, I am new on the mailing-list
and new in Squeak :). I am French, and I thus do not speak very quite
English I hope that you will understand me. I am student into multi-media in
Toulouse (southern West France). I would like to promote multi-media
teaching, by using Squeak. I wanted to know if you already had heard spoken
about such a project for France? other country ?.

	By thanking you in advance, write you soon ;) STEMax