yet another update of WinCE/iPAQ

Ohshima, Yoshiki Yoshiki.Ohshima at disney.com
Wed Jul 18 01:45:43 UTC 2001

  Hello,

  In these days, some active users of WinCE/iPAQ VM are hanging
around and they have reported several glitches.

  I uploaded new VM for iPAQ and build tree on the web.
Those are found at:

  http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/iPAQ/Squeak3.1alpha6-PocketPC-ARM-VM.exe.gz
and
  http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/iPAQ/SqueakCE3.1alpha6-Jul17.tar.gz

(The file name of the VM is same as the previous build.
Sorry for the inconvenience.)

  In this version, the hardware key press are reported to
Squeak by default.  You can use one of those key as
interrupt key by calling #setInterruptKey:.

  There was a bug in the ring buffer handling for the
keyboard event.  Now, a keyboard input doesn't report
previous events.  (This was reported and fixed by Monaka-san
while ago, but somehow it was missing from my build tree.)

  Also, this is not a VM issue, but with my
WinCEFileDirectory implementation, FileList works fine on
the platform.

  Thank you,

-- Yoshiki