StrongARM SBC performance of Squeak?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Jul 18 19:56:30 UTC 2001

On Wednesday 18 July 2001 01:30 pm, you wrote:
> Ned --
>
> Look at Intel's site about their StrongArm kits. We ported Squeak to
> their 1100a kit last summer and it ran quite a bit better than it
> does on the iPAQ. This also might be an ideal start for you to roll a
> platform that will do what you want ....

I see the Intel® StrongARM* SA-1110/1111 Microprocessor Development Platform,
is it like this? They seem to have a development board.

Did you port on top of an OS? WinCE? Linux?

You should try to get them to put you on the Software Vendor list at
http://developer.intel.com/design/strong/tpvsolutions/vendors.htm
--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA