StrongARM SBC performance of Squeak?

Toby Watson toby at tui.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 10:32:09 UTC 2001

Hi Jon,

You might look here -

http://www.applieddata.net/products_master.asp or you might look at the
Bitsy product - $300 in volume?

I've never used their products so I can't recommend them.

http://www.applieddata.net/products_evaluation.asp -- eval unit or dynabook?

http://www.applieddata.net/landing%5Flinux.asp -- Linux posturing.

There's a bunch of PDFs, none of which fully disclose the hardware but they
look like they'd be open to a port.

-tobe