[ENH] NebraskaPassword

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 19 13:53:19 UTC 2001

Here's a dumb changeset to add passwords to Nebraska.  Be warned that
once you add it, you *have* to define a password before the server will
let you in.  Also, there is no UI.

Nevertheless, it might be useful to some hacker-types.  I now leave my
Squeak image with a permanent Nebraska server, so that I can connect to
it from anywhere.

By the way, Nebraska Servers survive snapshot, due to the way
ConnectionQueue is implemented.  Open the server once, and you can then
leave it open.

To start the server:

(NebraskaServerMorph serveWorld: World)
	server addUser: 'lex' withPassword: 'whatever'

To connect to it:

(NetworkTerminalMorph openAndConnectTo: 'localhost')
	authenticateAs: 'lex' withPassword: 'whatever'

from preamble:

"Change Set:		NebraskaPassword
Date:			13 July 2001
Author:			Lex Spoon

Gives Nebraska a simple password mechanism.

Also, replaces some sendEventAsIs:'s with sendEvent:'s."!