MathPack - Best way to Package & Document?

Phil Weichert weichert at hal-pc.org
Mon Jul 23 16:07:21 UTC 2001

I am finishing up converting to Squeak a Smalltalk/V package that I
wrote in 1988/1989.  MathPack extends the Smalltalk environment for
mathematical operations with complex numbers, vectors, and matrixes.  A
wide range of fundamental operations are included.  The code has been
converted.  Some testing remains to be done.  The documentation needs to
be entered from text files (about 50 pages) and revised.

I would like to contribute MathPack so that it becomes a part of the
standard Squeak Image. (Current change sets (*.cs) are only about 300kb
in size.)

What is the best way to pakage the code?  change sets(

What is a good method of handling the documenation?  Word 2000?

Thanks,
Phil Weichert