MathPack - Best way to Package & Document?

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Tue Jul 24 13:00:44 UTC 2001

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Alan Kay wrote:

> Ian Piumarta once admitted that he had done a LaTeX port to one of
> the other Smalltalks. Maybe we should talk him into doing a Squeak
> port ......

Ian has a very nice Smalltalk.sty (which does a great job of laying out
methods) which we used (he mostly :)) for Kim and Marks Excellent Squeak
Anthology.

Hans-Martin Mosner has WisiTeX, which he just updated for VisualWorks
5i.3. Last I recall, there's a few bugs that block LaTeX usage, but plain
TeX works great!

*That* could be ported to Squeak, and I would bless the heavens that shine
above me with reflected and original glory.

Cheers,
Bijan "The Sleep Deprived (can you tell?)" Parsia.