[ANN] GemSqueak - Squeak client for GemStone/S

Leandro Caniglia caniglia at dm.uba.ar
Wed Jul 25 01:29:31 UTC 2001

John Hinsley <jhinsley at telinco.co.uk> wrote:

> OK, folks, I finally got it. If anyone else wants it and can't get a
> response from the gemsqueak.swiki, drop me an email off list and I'll
> send the changesets.

I've uploaded the change sets to:

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1957

Please note that in http://gemsqueak.swiki.net, the change
set GemSqueak.1.cs has a bad preamble. The double quote
should be moved after the email addresses, (currently it
is before them). I'll fix this as soon I can access swiki.net
again.

/Leandro

> BTW, looks like the non commercial version of Gemstone comes with the
> VisualWorks 5.3i CD in Linux and NT forms, while it's only available on
> the Gemstone site in Linux form. Very interesting, but slightly
> wierd.......(it's nice to be loved, though!)

I think that you can download it from http://www.cincom.com

/leandro