MathPack - Best way to Package & Document?

Phil Weichert weichert at hal-pc.org
Wed Jul 25 20:36:26 UTC 2001

Follow Squeakers!

Still need feedback:
1) The best way to package and distribute MathPack!
2) How to proceed to get MathPack included as part of the standard
image.  Who to contact?

Thanks for all the excellent suggestions on the best way to handle the
documentation for MathPack.  HTML appears to be the number one choice,
so I am doing the doc in HTML.  Plain Text come in second.  A number of
people recommended Latex.  Still have not found Ian Piumarta port to
another Smalltalk.  I did find a permanent site,
http://www.latex-project.org/, which has a lot of good information on
LaTeX.

Thanks again for all the suggestions!
Phil