ICFP Programming Contest 2001

lars at cymfony.com lars at cymfony.com
Thu Jul 26 14:03:58 UTC 2001

Today, at 11am EST / 15UTC the ICFP contest task will be posted. Just
thought that the people involved last year and/or new folks might be
interested (also to make Serge Stinckwich aware of the fact, since he
posted a note about this years competition a couple of weeks ago).
Depending on what the task is I might attempt to write something for it
(but not in Squeak as I'm not terribly good at it).

http://cristal.inria.fr/ICFP2001/prog-contest/

So to recap, at the time I send this it is only one hour until the
details are released.

Regards,
Lars Nilsson