Edited Volume in stores July 13

Andy Stoffel acs at campus.com
Fri Jul 27 04:30:38 UTC 2001

Just wondering when this will be available :-)....

> Squeak: Open Personal Computing and Multimedia
> Edited by Mark Guzdial and Kimberly Rose
>
> Paperback - 544 pages 1st edition (July 15, 2001)
> Prentice Hall; ISBN: 0130280917

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130280917/ref=sim_books/002-1882326-
3041605

Amazon says July 25th @$39 but doesn't have any
while Borders notes it's existance but has no date
other than "July 2001" and no price (Though I was
able to pick up the other Squeak book

"Squeak: Object-Oriented Design with Multimedia Applications"

at my local Borders several weeks after it came out for
less than it would have cost to get it shipped from Amazon
(Which now wants $45 for that particular book & Borders
seems to think is either hard to find or out of print...
though I saw a copy 2 weeks ago at the same Borders I
bought my copy at.... odd....))

So I'd like to get a copy before it goes out of print %-)....

-Andy-