debugging win32 Squeak with GNU tools?

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Fri Jul 27 17:36:47 UTC 2001

Craig,

GDB has gotten a lot better but it still sucks. I usually use MSVC for
debugging things (if there's a need to - I haven't done anything alike in
the last couple of months) and make release builds on gcc. It's also nice
because if you do it, then it makes sure that you're code base stays in sync
(but see above - I haven't done any debugging lately so there are a few
differences).

Cheers,
  - Andreas