[OT] money

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Sat Jul 28 00:53:02 UTC 2001

On Friday 27 July 2001 18:38, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
> OK.  When,

I suppose you are asking about the object oriented processor modules. I
am currently finishing another project (with a Forth processor) but
still hope to have the three basic modules working by October.

> where

I will only be selling these machines in Brazil since it would be too
complicated for me to export them. I have placed some information about
licenses on the swiki (right now) and I hope people will be interested
in building these things in other countries.

> and how much?

The TabletPC version will be very expensive due to the LCD screen. A
ballpark figure would be around $2000. The low cost version would be
around $300. The board I am working on now is 1/10 of that, but I could
hardly recomend it for running Squeak. Faster than an Alto, though ;-)

-- Jecel
P.S.: I hope the subject doesn't cause any problems with spam filters...