The Disney Titles at Toys R Us

Edwin Pilobello edwinp13 at home.com
Sat Jul 28 04:00:13 UTC 2001

WOW!  Duane, if you do find an opportunity to create even a small "demo"
using such recognizable and lovable characters, please send me a copy.  I
promise to use it only for demo/promo purposes and not have it leave my
sight.

My purpose is to create enough WOW for these kids to take a "bite" and
perhaps get hooked to new cognitive challenges.  I believe kids do like to
construct their own knowledge.  I see programming as one means towards that
epistemology.  Of course, they do whine when the going gets too tough.  Ah,
but it's magic when they begin to own their quest.

More power to you!
:-)  edwin