The Disney Titles at Toys R Us

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sat Jul 28 13:28:02 UTC 2001

I think it would be a much better and more fun approach to make in
Squeak one or two "similar games" just to test and extend the media
authoring (we call it "omniuser authoring").
     We (John Maloney and Mike Rueger) did an on the net collaborative
game two years ago using Balloon2D that worked very well. This game
-- "Oceanic Panic" -- has also run on 4 kiosks as a collab game at
EPCOT for the last 2 two years. Company viscosity prevented it from
being released on the net.

Cheers,

Alan

-------