interfacing with other languages

Noel J. Bergman noel at devtech.com
Sun Jul 29 15:20:01 UTC 2001

Sure.  You have two options.  One is to use Squeak's ability to call native
code, e.g., author up an JNI plug-in or use FFI.  The other option is to
talk with a Java server application via some well defined mechanism, e.g.,
HTTP or a socket.

If you go for the first option, I'd like to see the results.

    --- Noel