Bongo a Java for kids

Scott A Crosby crosby at qwes.math.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 30 03:11:42 UTC 2001

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Edwin Pilobello wrote:

> I have been teaching LOGO to kids as young as 3rd grade in Oregon Public
> Schools.  The concept of multiple turtles is something even my High School

Lets see, I first learned Logo, I think, when I was in 2nd grade. In 3rd
grade I think we were doing simple (fixed number of iterations) loops, but
no variables or control structures. That would be in 1985-86, I think in a
C64. This was in a relatively rural school, so I know it has been taught
that young.

Scott