[ANN] Morphic Joules

Laurence Rozier laurencerozier at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 15:29:52 UTC 2001

Morphic Joules is an outliner plus a lot more. You can
download the alpha code and documention project files
from the <a
href="http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/26">Squeak
Foundation</a>.

Please email me if you are interested in using or
working on Morphic Joules. This alpha release is very
usable as the MJDocs project shows, but has a number
of important subsystems yet to be integrated(most of
which have been implemented at some point in time) and
a few irritating bugs to be fixed so if you get
excited by Morphic Joules, please email me and let me
know. I'm trying to gauge the interest level in order
to see what support will be needed. Also, getting more
testers and coders will speed the way :-)  Right now,
I expect that there will be a new release weekly for
the next month.

Cheers,
Laurence