[OT] Interactive Fiction is an Oxymoron

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Tue Jul 31 12:24:09 UTC 2001

Ah.  So much for Jeff Bezos' statements about only using the One-Click
patent as a measure to defend against lawsuits directed toward Amazon.

Perhaps I'll see about getting a patent for respiration.  But not to worry -
I promise that I'll only use it if someone tries to cut off *my* air supply.
:-)

Bob "...holding my breath until I turn blue..." Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

P.S.  The Outlook spellchecker says that "Bezos" is misspelled, and suggests
"bozos" as the replacement.  :-)