documentation requests?

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jun 20 02:48:18 UTC 2001

Some students in the Georgia Tech OO class are thinking of investigating
and documenting parts of Squeak in order to get extra credit.  Here's
your chance: what would you most like someone to dig into and then write
up?  Alternatively, if you've written some fantastic Squeak system, how
would you like to have someone else do the documentation?

I suggested they might look into the new morphic layout mechanism, which
to my knowledge hasn't been documented anywhere.  What else might be
useful?

Reply here, or post it yourself to:

	http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/1401

The only constraint is that it must be something a student would have a
chance of doing....

Cheers,

Lex Spoon