invitation

Kenneth Fields ken at create.ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 28 02:31:55 UTC 2001

Discourse mapper: a metalanguage question.

You're invited to an interdisciplinary discussion of
object oriented analysis of global discourse and designing
a Squeak interface for discourse browsing.

ooDiscourse-subscribe at topica.com

I know the
registration at topica is very unacademic but this is a guerilla
tactic for temporary, dynamic listserving - part of the demonstration
that we need a ListservSwiki. After you're registered there is no
junk email in my experience. On second thought, maybe this
is an ideal method, to incorporate the Academy into the loud
and tainted world of e-commerce and pop networking.

Kenneth Fields
Ph.D. Media Arts and Technology
Institute of Human Computer Interaction and Media Integration
Department of Computer Science
Tsinghua University
Beijing, China 100084
ken at tsinghua.edu.cn