SuperSwiki

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Sun Jun 17 16:05:59 UTC 2001

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> > Oh, and don't forget to turn off the source and changes file checks if
> > you are running Squeak headless.
>
> Huh? What's headlessness got to do with sources?

Squeak puts up this prompter about missing source or changes file, which
you can't really "click away" when you are running headless.
I'm not developing on Linux, only running the superswiki, so no changes
or source file on that machine. The server never seemed to start, until
I found out Squeak was waiting on that prompter when I used VNC.

Michael

--
 "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often."
                                            Winston Churchill