BankAccount Tutorial

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Jun 30 14:33:55 UTC 2001

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001, John Hinsley wrote:

> This seems a good compromise, but I wonder if people go to Mark's book
> because of Squeak or to Squeak because of Mark's book?

I bought Mark's book because of squeak.  However, friends who don't squeak
have shown interest in buying/borrowing the book, so their introduction
would be through Mark.  However, we are discussing a tutorial seperate
from that book, so if people can get to the tutorial, then they should be
able to also upgrade their squeak.

--
Joshua Boyd