Icons

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Fri Jun 29 19:51:26 UTC 2001

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 10:05:44PM +1200, Christopher Sawtell wrote:
> Ross Boylan wrote:
[snip]
> > Any recommended sources of icons on the net?
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=icon+library&btnG=Google+Search
>
> hundreds of them!!!
>
> There are also many very beautiful icons within the kde distribution
> packages but it seems that they are not separated from their program
> suites.
>
> What in particular are you looking for?

The only particular thing I wanted was the little X for deleting
morphs, and I think I found it in the forms dictionary under
Halo-Dismiss.  Beyond that I'm thinking something to show containers
as full or empty (maybe a Russian doll set?), and little icons for
appointments, todo's and such.  But I was also curios about the
problem in general.

Thanks to everyone for the advice (in this and other threads).  The
people on this list are so helpful.  It's wonderful!