Image Morphs

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Fri Jun 29 13:47:45 UTC 2001

Have a look at the PixelFilter demo accessible on Bobs Super Swiki (BSS)
http://209.143.91.36/super.308

Download it from within you squeak using the orange "find" button at the
bottom of your squeak window or install the squeak plugin from
www.squeakland.org
and open the project inside of your browser.
The projects changeset includes the code.

Also have a look at the Image processing framework source code.
http://209.143.91.36/super.347 (Project Overview) and
http://webs.sinectis.com.ar/jmvuletich/ImageProcessing/ImageProcessing.html
for the code and samples.

Cheers