[BUG] SyntaxMorph testClass:andMethod:

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Fri Jun 29 12:12:23 UTC 2001

Steve,

First, it is possible (although certainly not ideal) to resize the scriptor you get in this fashion. If you move the scriptor a bit away from the top left corner, then cmd-click just to the left of the blue square that is visible inside the scriptor, you will get the halo. Click until the label on the halo is "TwoWayScrollPane", then drag the yellow handle and the scriptor will resize.

Second, there is a newer way to do this that you may find more useful - from the menu icon at the top of the browser, turn ON the "tiles" option. Then you will see the tiles right in the browser.

Third, I'm not clear on which method it is that you think is confusing and nasty.

Cheers,
Bob