MIME type for Squeak project

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Fri Jun 22 15:07:44 UTC 2001

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> What happened to application/x-squeak-object Squeak Object Files .sqo?
I think it is a "historic" format which is no longer supported to avoid
backward compatibility issues. Not that many people used it anyways...

> And, do Mac/Win plugins support opening just the file? Like, if you go
> to this URL?
> http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~bert/squeak/plugin/test/plugintest.sts
Well, it launches the plugin on Win, but doesn't execute the code.
Good point, I'll look into this.

Michael

--
 "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often."
                                            Winston Churchill