MPEG on Windows NT?

Jörn Eyrich Joern.Eyrich at brokat.com
Thu Jun 21 11:37:03 UTC 2001

I couldn't download the mpeg from coweb, but with
"http://www.krank.dk/mpg/AlienSong.mpg", it works for me (sort of,
audio and video are not properly synchronized, and playback stops just
short of the end - but it doesn't crash)

OS: NT4SP5

VM: Squeak 3.1 VM (alpha build 4) from May 1 2001

Plugin: don't know how to find out the version, but the File has a
date of March 15 2001 (but I don't know if this is just the date I put
it on my machine), size is 244736bytes, md5sum is
62ef6dd43dc97b0b9e5bd489c85a370d, and it contains this string:
Mpeg3Plugin 27 October 2000 (e)

HTH,
Joern

P.S.: HINT: It's even funnier if you watch (and listen to) it in fast
forward in Quicktime Player ;-)

--
Joern Eyrich
Brokat AG                                   Phone: +49 711 / 78844 -
Joern.Eyrich at brokat.com