[Bug] Reading flash file

Roel Wuyts wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jun 11 17:43:55 UTC 2001

Stef and I tried this with an 3.1 alpha image updated until fix 4081. I'll
try to get any updates after that tonight (when I'm at home, where there is
no proxy so the 'update code' works directly).

--
Roel Wuyts                           Software Composition Group
Roel.Wuyts at iam.unibe.ch         University of Bern, Switzerland