About the wonderful internet browser

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Sun Jun 10 21:14:20 UTC 2001

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 01:54:44 +0300 , danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:

> Just got to wondering again when I will have a great browser in Squeak,
> one of the last things I venture outside for, and this was the most
> recent news I could find of your endeavour...

Well, I actually released the code back in April, shortly after getting
back from Smalltalk Solutions.

I don't know if anyone is doing anything with it, though. I haven't heard a
peep about it since the conference... I was hoping that I was going to find
the time to work on it, but I find myself with so little time on my hands
right now, I barely have time to work on MicroSeeker...

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com