[ANN] StableSqueak first release - 0.1!

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Fri Jun 1 14:44:30 UTC 2001

Guys, this is really looking good so far...

Actually...it seems the Squeak look and feel has grown on me more than I've
realized.  I adjusted the fonts a little (I prefer a thinner font than the
default), changed some colors here and there...but no big deal.  I like that
you've purged the controversial fonts out of the system.

I have one suggestion about the URLs...how about using "src" or "code" for
the prefix instead of "repos"...or, if you don't want to use something that
indicates source code, how about "sqtp" or "stp"?  The URLs would then look
like:

src://SqueakBase/SUnitConfig/0.1
code://SqueakBase/SUnitConfig/0.1
stp://SqueakBase/SUnitConfig/0.1
rtp://SqueakBase/SUnitConfig/0.1
- or -
sqtp://SqueakBase/SUnitConfig/0.1

Also, have you actually defined the streaming protocol yet?

- Stephen