Fw: Q: comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak ?

Steve Wart thecows at home.com
Sun Jun 17 18:51:27 UTC 2001

FYI - some folks on the Usenet newsgroup comp.lang.smalltalk have
expressed interest in creating a newsgroup for Squeak.

I know this topic has come up here several times in the past, so there
may be some interest among readers of this list to take part in the
discussion or to participate in the vote (especially if you have any
strong feelings regarding this subject).

Cheers,
Steve