Newbie Questions

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Wed Jun 27 21:39:00 UTC 2001

Several years ago (around 1990) there was a Hypercard-clone under windows
called PLUS.
It was from:

 Spinnaker software corporation
 7808 Creekridge Circle
 Minneapolis MN  55439-9871

Don't know if this company still exist....

(Other options: Toolbook?  Hyperstudio? of course writing a utility to
import stacks in Squeak would be the royal way.)