Cassowary Demo Question

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Fri Jun 29 16:20:29 UTC 2001

I went into the system browser and found the Cassowary-xxx categories;
one of them is Cassowary-Demo.

Another technique would be to interrupt the demo in the middle of it
running (e.g., alt-. on Linux or Win) and look up the stack.

The nice thing about smalltalk is that, unless someone is being
perverse, you always have the source.