documentation requests?

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Jun 20 18:28:39 UTC 2001

--On Wednesday, June 20, 2001 8:03 PM +0200 Henrik Gedenryd
<Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se> wrote:

> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>
>> With respect to Morphic internals, Tim Rowledge recently implied that
>> perhaps he'd go back inside it, and address the performance problems.
>> I'd
>
> Andreas Raab has written to me that he knows a way to make Morphic
> probably about 50% faster about 30% "lighter" (in terms of space usage),
> but that he doesn't think people will accept those changes.

But *why*? I kinda assume that Andreas doesn't think that we're all dummies
or something. That suggests that there are some tradeoffs involved....

(Andreas, I'm curious about this whatever the final decision would be!)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.