BBEdit.Lite fileOut documents error

Michael Guenter michael at ns.kanazawa-h.ed.jp
Thu Jun 14 01:04:47 UTC 2001

Duplicating the file didn't work.  I am still getting the -39 error.  I am
using Mac OS 9.0.2 (Japanese) maybe that is my problem?  Hmm....

Anyway, I can still view the documents in M$Word, it is just that I would
prefer BBEdit, especially since that seems to be the default for Squeak.

Thanks for your time.

Michael