Icons

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 21:03:00 UTC 2001

"Norton, Chris" wrote:

> Duane Maxwell wrote:
>
> "I think there are a few changesets lurking around that add XPM reading to
> Squeak.  I know I released one a while back, and was told that somebody had
> written a better one before me."
>
> You can find Chris Reuter's and Duane Maxwell's XPM code here:
>
>     http://swiki.gsug.org/sqfixes/
>
> Go to the bottom of the page, click on "Show all messages", then search the
> page for XPMReadWriter.

Thanks Chris

unfortunately Chris R's account seems to have been closed while Duane's
changeset throws a syntax error on loading :

SyntaxError: XPMReadWriter accessing nextPutImage

into 3.1a 4138.

Ah well, I'll see if I can work out what's changed.

Cheers

John

Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."