StrongARM JIT?

Noel J. Bergman noel at devtech.com
Fri Jun 22 02:41:04 UTC 2001

> Ah but look at the directly relevant COPYING file in ..... err
> which isn't there anymore. Oh goody.

<<grin>> I *did* look for it, especially after you said it was there.  Now
go download it before it comes back.  ;-)

> Guess that means I can add another item to my to-do list.

If you post it, I'm sure there would be plenty of volunteers to help you
prioritize it.  ;-)  Gee, 4x improvement in Morphic or a Jitter?  Choices,
choices ... personally, I'm guessing that the J3 benefits will the higher of
those two.

	--- Noel