[BUG] Missed events in 3.1 (Unix, Win32)

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Mar 13 06:32:55 UTC 2001

> I've attached the changes, but I have no idea whether this is
> the Right Thing To Do (not knowing why it was there in the first
> place).

The reason was that many places relied on loops ala
	[Sensor anyButtonPressed] whileFalse:[
		self soSomethingOrOther.
	].
If you don't flush the queue here you will process the events *after* that
modal loop is exited. So you don't really gain anything by reverting these
changes. The only deep down solution to the problem is to fix all those
users of Sensor primitives assuming that sensor is state based.

  - Andreas