Is Squeak 3.0 ready for fame?

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Sun Mar 18 19:09:55 UTC 2001

Really?  I must be in the wrong place at the wrong time...either that, or
unpleasant licensing wars seem to gravitate to me. :)  I've heard the same
wailing and gnashing of teeth about licenses with respect to Squeak on
Slashdot and other places.  Then again, I try to avoid Slashdot whenever
possible these days.

On the subject of publicity, I thought of another decent place...have you seen
32bitsOnline?  They cover a variety of platforms, as well as Linux.  I wonder
if Squeak could get a spot on ZDTV's "Screen Savers" show...I hear that this
show is quite unbiased and popular amongst the tv-watching geek crowd.