Genie

Masato Sumi sumi at seagreen.ocn.ne.jp
Thu Mar 15 10:24:28 UTC 2001

Hi Nathanael,

Thank you very much for your kind instruction and quick response.  I think I
didn't understand the word "Export" at the point reading your first
instruction.  Finally, I become to be able to use Genie on my image.  Genie
seems like original character recognition but very powerful.  I'm now trying
to be recognized Palm-device-like gestures by Genie.  It's very interesting.
Also I transferred the image (3.1a w/Genie) into my 160Mhz MIPS based WinCE
device and run the image with using Ned's SqueakCE VM (2.9a for MIPS).
Although, unfortunately, current Morphic UI couldn't support pen as pointing
device perfectly and there occurs numerous strange behavior on window and
sub pane manipulating, Genie works fine and I could make EllispeMorph and
StarMorph, and open Workspace and Browser window on the World with my
original gestures.  Great!

--
Masato Sumi