Cmd/Ctrl/Cmd-shift keys on windows (was Re: "File in" dialog box?)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Mar 14 01:10:48 UTC 2001

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Bob Arning wrote:
[snip]
> In adition to the command-key help (with the understanding that
> cmd-shift and control are generally the same), you can go to the
> source and read
>
> #initializeCmdKeyShortcuts
> #initializeShiftCmdKeyShortcuts
> #specialShiftCmdKeys
>
> in ParagraphEditor class.

Alas, rather few of these work for me (or ever have) on windows. I
especially mist cmd-shift-' (i.e., cmd-"). But ctrl-return doens't seem to
work either. I miss these!

I would be very happy if it turned out that I'm doing something simple and
simply wrong and that some kind soul would take the time out at laughing
at my patheticness to enlighten me :)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.