A couple of EToys questions

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Tue Mar 27 06:02:22 UTC 2001

James Howe wrote:

> The other question I have concerns the use of the keyboard within
> EToys.  One of the things we wanted to do was create a way to control our
> car from the keyboard.  For example the left arrow might make the car go
> forward and the right arrow might make it go backward.  Alternatively, some
> keyboard character might make the car go forward while we use a steering
> wheel sketch morph to turn the car.  Is there some way to use keyboard
> input from within a player script?

I did some work on this a few weeks back. The code should be at the
superswiki
in two projects:

SpaceWarBob last edited on 23 January 2001 at 7:13:37 am by Bob Arning
keyboard steering last edited on 22 January 2001 at 2:17:53 pm by
c213.200.160.11.cm-upc.chello.se.

The changesets should be updated though.

http://209.143.91.36/super/

Karl