ACM1 Webcast: Windows-only

Stephan B. Wessels stephan.wessels at sdrc.com
Tue Mar 13 21:10:07 UTC 2001

The web-cast was video too.  I know, I watched it.

Alan's talk seemed a bit hurried near the end (understandably).

It was amusing watching the clock to see how much he would go over his
scheduled time slot.  :)

 - Steve

--
The real romance is out ahead and yet to come. The computer revolution
hasn't started yet. Don't be misled by the enormous flow of money into