[BUG] StarSqueak crashes when moved

John.Maloney at disney.com John.Maloney at disney.com
Tue Mar 20 07:19:41 UTC 2001

Je77,

You may have run out of memory. StarSqueak uses some 32-bit deep forms that
scale with the size of the StarSqueak display. If you were close to the edge,
increasing the scale factor might have put you over the top.

The fix is to use the "get info" dialog on the Squeak VM to increase the
desired application memory partition. Then re-start Squeak and see if
the problem goes away.

Good luck!

	-- John