Against wastefull forks (Re: Taking Ownership of Squeak (WAS Re: Python at Disney))

Dan Shafer dshafer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 03:31:27 UTC 2001

I believe that a company formed in the Open Source tradition but focused on
documenting and supporting Squeak will lead to greater acceptance among people
who are not hard-core Squeakers (which means I include virtually nobody who's
_active_ on this list) _and_ corporations who insist on that kind of activity
before they buy into Open Source solutions.