excited newbie:)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Mar 27 22:18:57 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 27 March 2001 13:22, Brian Rice wrote:

> Workspace in a workspace? :)
>
> Care to explain the various (or one) ways that this can be done? This
> sounds like a good way to encourage exploration if we had a special
> workspace handler morph that allowed you to click-create
> sub-workspaces.

No problem...

w1 _ Workspace new openAsMorphLabel: 'w1'.
w2 _ Workspace new openAsMorphLabel: 'w2'.
w1 dependents second layoutFrame: (LayoutFrame fractions: (0 at 0 extent:
0.5 at 1.0) offsets: nil).
w1 dependents first addMorph: w2 dependents second frame: (0.5 at 0 corner: 1 at 1).
w1 bindingOf: 'xyzzy'.
w2 setBindings: (w1 instVarNamed: #bindings).
w2 dependents first delete.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA