Squeak's AA font support

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Fri Mar 23 16:18:49 UTC 2001

Hi:

Just a quick question...I notice that minnow's page on anti-aliased fonts
in Squeak is a little dated...it refers to Squeak 2.7 and Macintosh only.

Do these changesets still work with 3.0/3.1, and do the work on other
platforms?

I've just gotten XFree 4.03's anti-aliasing working on Linux and I can't
understand how I've lived so long without TrueType AA-fonts...if I can
get it working in Squeak as well, all the better!

(I wonder if Squeak for X11 can be made to use the RENDER/Xft stuff
as well?)