Squeak Foundation?

Alan Knight knight at acm.org
Wed Mar 28 14:58:29 UTC 2001

At 10:00 AM 3/28/01 -0500, Donald MacQueen wrote:
>Jeff,
>
>Tuesday, March 27, 2001, 7:34:26 PM, you wrote:
>
> >>Dave Thomas is scheduled to deliver a keynote address ("Smalltalk Next?
> ...)
> >>Wednesday at 9:00am. I assume that's where he announce the Foundation.
>
> > Is this going to be webcast via QuickTime streaming?
> > (one could always hope, anyway).
>
>no, it won't be webcast, but it will be videotaped.

<shameless promotion>
So those of you who want to find out first what's being said will have to
actually attend the conference <grin>.

Registration is still open, and due to some previous confusion the hotel
has agreed to extend our discounted rates (subject to availability) right
up until the day of the conference.
</shameless promotion>

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development
knight at acm.org
aknight at cincom.com
http://www.cincom.com/en/products/get.asp?productid=3